AQR Capital Management and Copenhagen Business School are pleased to announce the winners of the 2022 AQR Top Finance Graduate Award at Copenhagen Business School.
The award, now in its tenth year, recognizes Ph.D. graduates specializing in financial economics whose dissertations and broader research carry the greatest potential impact in both practice and academia. The following six students are the 2022 recipients:
- Francesca Bastianello, Harvard University
- Antonio Coppola, Harvard University
- Noémie Pinardon-Touati, HEC Paris
- Diego R. Känzig, London Business School
- Paul Fontanier, Harvard University
- Kerry Siani, Columbia Business School
Winners are chosen by an Award Selection Committee that conducts an independent search of business schools and economic departments across the globe to seek out top candidates for the award.
The Committee is comprised of renowned academics, including:
- Ralph Koijen, University of Chicago Booth School of Business
- Toby Moskowitz, Principal, AQR Capital Management, Yale University School of Management
- Anna Pavlova, London Business School
- Lasse H. Pedersen (Chair), Principal, AQR Capital Management, Copenhagen Business School
- David S. Scharfstein, Harvard Business School
- Annette Vissing-Jørgensen, University of California, Berkeley
- Michael R. Roberts, The Wharton School of the University of Pennsylvania
The event is hosted by Copenhagen Business School and will take place on June 9, 2022 at the Royal Danish Academy of Sciences and Letters. The deadline for registration is June 2, 2022.
Learn more about the award here.
This document has been provided to you solely for information purposes and does not constitute an offer or solicitation of an offer or any advice or recommendation to purchase any securities or other financial instruments and may not be construed as such. AQR and Copenhagen Business School are not affiliated.